Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Agnostics are by default atheists and thereby beleive in Satan .....


I don’t worship , I don’t believe in any god ( lower case) , never keep a fast, I don’t find any religious day/ceremony that important that I  bathe if I have decided not to do so. Its blasphemous , isn’t it???

I am a Bramhin not worthy of my life. This is what people would tell me. But whether the so called “god” really bother, does he have enough time to dig into such petty acts of mine, does he spare some of his “Krodhaagni” over me. If yes then god seems to be quite a non busy and rich in anger kind of fellow. 

I know I am not immoral, I never hurt or try hurting the other being knowingly ( at times I bother some street dogs but don’t hit or kill them) , I am self dependent and try helping others within my physical, social & monetary limitations. Wasn’t this the real goal of all religious preaching , to make inwardly a better human being ?? Did I comprehend it all wrong , did I forget going through the chapter “ The Worldly standards of judging a righteous person” , whichever of two , something is amiss for real.

1 comment:

  1. This is what the world need to realize ... a lot of issues will dissolve ...

    ReplyDelete